Monday, June 15, 2009

Puppy Kicker



Thanks to all who came to the Moat this weekend. It was easily the best one yet. Even my mom and dad were there, getting rowdy. Thanks to those who opened up their house to us, all who came from New York and afar, and those who took the night off. Heather, Julia, and Justin were superb and make it all worthwhile. We still have a few coinsides from the night, if you haven't yet picked them up.

Anti #4 is alive and spitting. 22 poems by Sara Tracey, Larissa Szporluk, Kevin Simmonds, Peter Schwartz, W. F. Roby, Joe Plicka, Laura McCullough, John Loughlin, Jason Koo, Rose Kelleher, Jason Fraley, Mark DeCarteret, Lisa Ciccarello, Travis Brown, Nicky Beer, and Brian Barker.I have a poem called "Changing Lightbulbs"

I've been listening to this, this, and this. You should too.

Carl has some sweet Corduroy Mtn pillows for sale.

My team won at trivia again last night. I got my first anagram (Gloria Estefan). We have a treasure chest of $300 in which to buy many buffalo wings and mozzarella sticks. If you would like to join in on our feast, it is happening soon.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I received my coinsides this weekend. Thank you. I like the idea of putting them under my pillow.

Where do you play trivia? My team holds court at the Behan in JP every Tuesday night. We have arch rivals and everything. It sometimes feels like West Side Story.