Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Constitution






My chapbook THE CONSTITUTION is now available from Horseless Press. It is hot pink and only $6.00. These poems are very important to me. I hope you will choose to read them. You can purchase a copy here.

Poems from THE CONSTITUTION havent arrived yet in the places that I can show you. They'll be in Action Yes and The Columbia Poetry Journal. So for now I will show you one, and take it down when they come home.


Many thanks Jen Tynes. She is wonderful person.


You can get this book and another book from Horseless for only $10. I suggest Chris Salerno's ATM. That book is just great. At one point Chris says "The sale is inside me." I won't forget that.

I'll be doing some readings soon. On March 4th at Multifariuos Array w/Jared White. Chris Carrier, & Chris Hosea.

And on April 23rd in Denver at the Bad Shadow affair with Natalie Lyalin.

No comments: