Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Keyhole


The new issue of Keyhole is available for pre-order. I have 5 poems in it. Its a great magazine. Peter Cole is a genius.

At the Black Ocean blog, I have a verbose review of Noah Falck's Measuring Tape of the Midwest. Its a great chapbook. You should buy it.

I have a poem in the new issue of the Gander Press Review.


I've been sending out a chapbook manuscript of THE BLACK EYE to contests and places reading. Slash Pine Press is one of the places I plan on sending to next. They're having a call for submissions for chapbooks until the end of June. It looks to be a really inspired venture, headed by poet Joseph Wood.

Breaking Bad is a show that I love. I watched every episode last week. It makes me want to shave my head. Bryan Cranston was the dad from Malcolm in the Middle. I love seeing comic actors turn. When challenged, all funny people prove to be inherently miserable.

No comments: